About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
22/08/2014 Letter to August
10/07/2014 What to do when a customer lets you down
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have others been saying?
- Interesting what these 25 famous women say about getting older ow.ly/DkGRn 5 hours ago
- Be patient - some things will only happen when all the conditions are right xx #Biztip #women fb.me/1FiNiAcqL 1 day ago
- New Blog post: Alice Elliott - An attractive blog doesn’t necessarily means a pretty blog. I know this is subjecti... ow.ly/2Ptrgj 3 days ago
- And here's what works if you want to make new customers happy! #womeninbusiness #customerservice #smallbiz successnetwork.org.uk/6-tips-to-keep… 4 days ago
- Wondering whether going the extra mile will keep new customers happy? #customerservice #womeninbusiness #smallbiz successnetwork.org.uk/can-spoiling-y… 4 days ago
When we last posted
Log in details
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.