About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
22/08/2014 Letter to August
10/07/2014 What to do when a customer lets you down
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
What have others been saying?
- Tip1: Today focus on listening, not telling or selling. Successful entrepreneurs always listen to their customers! #success #womeninbusiness 23 hours ago
- Every lunchtime this week I’ll post a #success tip which has served me well over the years - I hope they help you too! #WomenInBusiness 23 hours ago
- London is full of walkers for the night-time #shinewalk raising money for a great cause #cancerresearch 2 days ago
- At #nationaltheatre feeling confused about #ballyturk. Was it about life, death, madness? Cillian Murphy Mikel Murfi & Stephen Rea- amazing 2 days ago
- Do you work hard but play hard too? Or is your life all work (biz and home) and no play? It may be ok if... fb.me/3heVEDMbF 3 days ago
When we last posted
Log in details
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.