About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
22/08/2014 Letter to August
10/07/2014 What to do when a customer lets you down
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
What have others been saying?
Ute Wieczorek-King on Is negative thinking holding y… Alice Elliott on Is negative thinking holding y… Ute Wieczorek-King on What to do when a customer let… Ute Wieczorek-King on What to do when a customer let… Ute Wieczorek-King on How a daily ‘mantra…
- A good mantra for the coming week: "opportunities don't happen, you create them". Let's all go for it, shall we?! fb.me/3LWX5l4Nr 2 days ago
- Blue skies and sunshine - what stunning weather we had today. Perfect for pub lunch and stroll in #Cookham. #sky... fb.me/3bmGcqTrM 2 days ago
- Blue skies and sunshine - what stunning weather we had today. Perfect for pub lunch and stroll in… instagram.com/p/sXsXGGwAZ2/ 2 days ago
- It's the last Friday of the month! What's been your biggest achievement this month? fb.me/263xoKLu1 4 days ago
- “Success is never an ending - only a beginning” #WomenInBusiness #solopreneurs ow.ly/i/6HgNv #motivation ow.ly/i/6HgPH 5 days ago
When we last posted
Log in details
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.