About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
22/08/2014 Letter to August
10/07/2014 What to do when a customer lets you down
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
What have others been saying?
- Thank you :-) @alice_elliott @fionamcke @FiveBrand @TweetLiftSMB @nunnovation 12 hours ago
- 7 Tips to Help You Stay Focused When There Is Too Much to Do @HuffPostSmBiz ow.ly/BzIqn #Productivity #SmallBiz #womeninbusiness 13 hours ago
- Are you giving your all to your customers? Read what happens when you spoil them too much ow.ly/BzsIT fb.me/6TylIoCj8 16 hours ago
- Powerful questions that help you move your business forward ow.ly/BzI7S 18 hours ago
- New Blog post: Providing the best customer service should be easy for solopreneurs ow.ly/2NBL6D 1 day ago
When we last posted
Log in details
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.