About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
03/03/2014 Do we still need International Women’s Day?
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
- When blogging gets personal — how to overcome your fears and give more of yourself
- How to avoid email overwhelm in 3 easy steps
- So what really makes a blog attractive to its readers?
- Why starting small is good for your online marketing (and your business)
- How to easily position yourself as an expert in your field
What have others been saying?
- Pls sign this petition about the VAT Exemption Threshold for businesses supplying digital products ow.ly/EL3TM via @UKChange 49 minutes ago
- If ever you feel alone in your business, remember the universe conspires to help those who dream and work! A good... fb.me/2Uaca26mh 8 hours ago
- 20 seconds of Wednesday evening inspiration! #success #womeninbusiness animoto.com/play/UFn5okJK8… 4 days ago
- A brilliant story about how difficult pricing can be when you're passionate about your craft! Ps Don't you just love… gu.com/p/43a4b 4 days ago
- "Believe in yourself, push your limits, experience life, conquer your goals, be happy". And please stay healthy... fb.me/7fHrwzqhN 4 days ago
When we last posted
Log in details
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.