About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
03/03/2014 Do we still need International Women’s Day?
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
What have others been saying?
- New Blog post: Email overwhelm - The abundance and frequency of emails arriving in your inbox can be quite challen... ow.ly/2PWDb9 8 hours ago
- RT @LadiesandCo: Over 50s entrepreneurs are leading the UK’s business boom gu.com/p/42pgy/tw 10 hours ago
- Just a quick reminder to use your energy wisely this week :-) fb.me/3BFPD8zAc 1 day ago
- Enjoyed another lovely autumn walk by the Thames today. I must be loving water:) #thames #reflection… instagram.com/p/urRbAoQAQK/ 3 days ago
- "It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan"(E. Roosevelt) #womeninbusiness #quote #solopreneur http://t.co/cgymMXlC54 4 days ago
When we last posted
Log in details
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.