About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
13/02/2015 How to get your readers to love your content
30/01/2015 How mindfulness improves your networking
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
- Don’t know what to write? Here’s 6 ways you can find content for your blog
- Has social media communication made you sloppy and presumptuous?
- How to focus on the actions that improve your business results
- How to rekindle your passion in your business
- Want to get new business? Look to your existing contacts!
What have others been saying?
Alice Elliott on Don’t know what to write… rossana delzio on Don’t know what to write… AntonioWestley on Don’t know what to write… Ute Wieczorek-King on Has social media communication… Mary Fraser on Has social media communication…
- “I’m begging you to save me” is this Greece’s financial crisis all in one song? :-) #eurovision2015 10 hours ago
- RT @zoesummers_j: Marketing in 2015: Not for the Faint of Heart bit.ly/1HBkVBx via @hubspot http://t.co/mSPd8kwwJw 11 hours ago
- Happy Friday and thx guys for sharing! @WaheedaSoomro @companyofwomen @darlinghatdiva @samcon1000 @sale88guru 1 day ago
- "Why spend your life trying to fit in when you are born to stand out?" #bedifferent #womeninbusiness… instagram.com/p/oyOtw5QAUS/ 1 day ago
- New Blog post: Don’t know what to write? Here’s 6 ways you can find content for your blog ow.ly/2YT2ep 3 days ago
When we last posted
Log in details
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.