About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
13/02/2015 How to get your readers to love your content
30/01/2015 How mindfulness improves your networking
08/12/2014 Ten things you might not know about me
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
- Want to get new business? Look to your existing contacts!
- How to get your readers to love your content
- How mindfulness improves your networking
- Are you building a cathedral or a garden shed? Or how to manage the fears that hold your business back!
- A fun way to get ahead with clarity and rekindle your (business) spirit too
What have others been saying?
Alice Elliott on How to get your readers to lov… Rosie Slosek (@1ManB… on Self Assessment Tax Return… msksquared on Self Assessment Tax Return… Ute Wieczorek-King on Ten things you might not know… Seasonal roundup of… on 10 Tips to More Online Sales a…
- Friday thought: "We all need someone to inspire us to do better than we know how". (Anonymous) I like being... fb.me/2Vd6QimJW 10 hours ago
- "5 Psychological Blocks that Stop Bloggers Going from Good to Great" problogger.net/archives/2015/… 10 hours ago
- Enjoyed the weekly #AttractReaders call with our lovely participants -despite audio hiccup and our colds :-) @jeanspark @alice_elliott 13 hours ago
- NEW post: Want to get new business? Look to your existing contacts! wp.me/p3Q7r-Pz 15 hours ago
- New Blog post: Want to get new business? Look to your existing contacts! ow.ly/2Vx55F 23 hours ago
When we last posted
Log in details
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.