About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
01/07/2015 One of the best ways to get new business
13/02/2015 How to get your readers to love your content
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
What have others been saying?
- That's what you get when you leave your papers in the garden on a windy day :) #day2 #air… instagram.com/p/54fHabQAW8/ 19 hours ago
- Does your business make you happy? Often a simple change is all it takes ow.ly/2bul0E #WomenInBusiness #mentoring #businessboost 1 day ago
- A great way to enjoy the holidays! twitter.com/berkslifestyle… 2 days ago
- What’s the best way to get new business? ow.ly/QjFPX #Growth #WomenInBusiness 2 days ago
- 7C in Berkshire! It’s July isn’t it... not November?! #coldsummer #england 3 days ago
When we last posted
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.
Log in details