About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
01/07/2015 One of the best ways to get new business
13/02/2015 How to get your readers to love your content
30/01/2015 How mindfulness improves your networking
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
What have others been saying?
Ute Wieczorek-King on One of the best ways to get ne… Margaret Cain on One of the best ways to get ne… The 1000th Post: To… on Don’t know what to write… What is reblogging a… on Don’t know what to write… Alice Elliott on Don’t know what to write…
- Would love to know if you also find this the best way to get new business? ow.ly/2btOMf #WomenInBusiness 3 days ago
- Tackling Mt Kilimanjaro and its challenges - well done @FixmeDiksha twitter.com/fixmediksha/st… 4 days ago
- Startup school- love it:) twitter.com/djdoug/status/… 4 days ago
- Frederick's Hotel in #Maidenhead - one of my favourite meeting places! #womeninbusiness #mentoring… instagram.com/p/4ou-0JwAYp/ 4 days ago
- New Blog post: One of the best ways to get new business - In recent years we have seen an explosive rise in social... ow.ly/30PLUK 5 days ago
When we last posted
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.
Log in details