About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach, mentor and blogger who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her peer support groups. Ute has written ebooks and 100s of articles for women in business. Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
01/07/2015 One of the best ways to get new business
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
What have others been saying?
- Thanks all for the RTs @AerariumL @producthustler @QuoTweety @alice_elliott @CaroleFossey have a good Friday:) 4 minutes ago
- 6 tips to keep new customers happy - Part 2 wp.me/p1enyf-KW #womeninbusiness 1 hour ago
- How to beat writer’s block in your blog is.gd/0nSfRO #blogging #womeninbusiness 5 hours ago
- Raise your business profile with our easy ecourse for older women bloggers. Offer ends soon! attractreaders.com/get-your-blog-… #womeninbusiness 7 hours ago
- Want to promote your blog but feel confused by social media? Try this easy step-by-step ecourse for #womeninbusiness bit.ly/1U9q2xC 9 hours ago
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2008-2016
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.
Log in details