About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
08/12/2014 Ten things you might not know about me
30/10/2014 How to avoid email overwhelm in 3 easy steps
22/08/2014 Letter to August
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
What have others been saying?
Ute Wieczorek-King on Our 10 top tips for when your… Linda on Our 10 top tips for when your… irrationalliving on How to rekindle your passion i… Ute Wieczorek-King on How to rekindle your passion i… irrationalliving on How to rekindle your passion i…
- OMG I cried buckets during #Poldark - Sunday nights won't be the same from now on! 1 day ago
- Today "Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.” H.Van Dyke 3 days ago
- A sunny #ff to @BerksBlackBiz and @DoreenGowing (and thx for sharing too!) x 3 days ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: We have to work differently now -- and we need a new kind of training to be truly effective s.hbr.org/1Qj3xU9 5 days ago
- New post: How to have the mindset of an entrepreneur - ow.ly/3xL5d7 #womeninbusiness #entrepreneurs 5 days ago
When we last posted
Log in details
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.