About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach, mentor and blogger who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her peer support groups. Ute has written ebooks and 100s of articles for women in business. Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
01/07/2015 One of the best ways to get new business
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
What have others been saying?
- Want to promote your #blog but find #socialmedia confusing? Try this easy step-by-step ecourse for #womeninbusiness bit.ly/1U9q2xC 20 minutes ago
- RT @SamBCoaching: I love this no nonsense article on what you NEED to do for your #business #womeninbusiness buff.ly/2ecFH0V 3 hours ago
- RT @1ManBandAccts: Have a read: Leaving The EU: What It Means For EU VAT onemanbandaccounting.co.uk/?p=541 #retropost 3 hours ago
- How a blog can help the know, like and trust factor is.gd/1IwRTF #blogging #womeninbusiness 5 hours ago
- Why you should celebrate more often than you think wp.me/p1enyf-11I #womeninbusiness 9 hours ago
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2008-2016
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.
Log in details