About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach, mentor and blogger who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her peer support groups. Ute has written ebooks and 100s of articles for women in business. Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
01/07/2015 One of the best ways to get new business
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
What have others been saying?
- Multitasking - a useful skill for busy solopreneurs? wp.me/p1enyf-vq #womeninbusiness 3 hours ago
- How to promote your blog on social media – without getting these two basic things wrong is.gd/LPc48w #blogging #womeninbusiness 3 hours ago
- Tea for three: How a simple ritual helps Ute to focus is.gd/qwplPS #blogging #womeninbusiness 10 hours ago
- Why you shouldn't fear your competition wp.me/p1enyf-NV #womeninbusiness 11 hours ago
- Raise your profile with our friendly #blogging ecourse for beginners and non web savvy #womeninbusiness.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2008-2016
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.
Log in details