About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
13/02/2015 How to get your readers to love your content
30/01/2015 How mindfulness improves your networking
11/12/2014 A fun way to get ahead with clarity
08/12/2014 Ten things you might not know about me
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have others been saying?
- Seen our full #AttractReaders Program yet? Our top ecourse with 1to1 advice for women who like #blogging to be easy attractreaders.com/main-course/ 9 hours ago
- RT @DoreenGowing: #FF @pearljordan @UteWKing @GuyTessa @MaryNonde @AndreaFrate1 @fionatighe @anniekaszina @BishamAbbeyNSC @10to12bizclub … 1 day ago
- Unbelievably bad press but then what can you expect from such media?! twitter.com/margit11/statu… 1 day ago
- New Blog post: How to be truly open to opportunities and growth in your business ow.ly/34V6zN 2 days ago
- Could your blog posts benefit from being more visual? - goo.gl/KkfHQv 2 days ago
When we last posted
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.
Log in details