About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
22/08/2014 Letter to August
10/07/2014 What to do when a customer lets you down
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
- How to get your readers to love your content
- How mindfulness improves your networking
- Are you building a cathedral or a garden shed? Or how to manage the fears that hold your business back!
- A fun way to get ahead with clarity and rekindle your (business) spirit too
- Ten things you might not know about me
What have others been saying?
Alice Elliott on How to get your readers to lov… Rosie Slosek (@1ManB… on Self Assessment Tax Return… msksquared on Self Assessment Tax Return… Ute Wieczorek-King on Ten things you might not know… Seasonal roundup of… on 10 Tips to More Online Sales a…
- If you usually ignore your competition because they scare you, then you should read this!... fb.me/3S5D901EK 55 minutes ago
- I saw this last night -very worth while! Full of motivational sayings (eg fail to plan,plan to fail) and... fb.me/4tYkrHPQS 23 hours ago
- Have you ever felt let down by a customer and weren’t sure how to react? ow.ly/3xqLH3 1 day ago
- Don’t know how to charge what you’re worth? Read what to do in this free ebook ow.ly/uNDlW #womeninbusiness #passiontoprofit 1 day ago
- Here’s how to improve your relationship with money so it won’t sabotage your #success ow.ly/3xqLLR #womeninbusiness #solopreneurs 1 day ago
When we last posted
Log in details
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.