About: Ute Wieczorek-King
- Ute Wieczorek-King is an experienced trainer, business coach and mentor who specialises in helping female midlife micro-business owners to be more visible, effective and profitable in business. Having started her first training & coaching business in the 90's, Ute fully understands the challenges faced by busy women. Collaboration, peer-support and expert business advice are key ingredients in her 'Inner Circle' business development groups. Ute has both written and co-authored a number of articles and ebooks for women in business, including the popular networking handbook "From Contact to Advocate (TM)". Some of her recent articles have been featured on Prowess 2.0 and Huffington Post.
Posts by Ute Wieczorek-King:
30/10/2014 How to avoid email overwhelm in 3 easy steps
22/08/2014 Letter to August
10/07/2014 What to do when a customer lets you down
Subscribe to this blog here:
What have we been saying?
What have others been saying?
- Is the #BBC like the tabloids now? Today’s news are based on info from Germany’s worst tabloid, ‘Bild’ (think ‘Sun’!) #germanwingscrash 3 hours ago
- Grateful #FFs to @darlinghatdiva @theheadshotguy @DoreenGowing @LifebeyondLDN @alice_elliott @jeanspark @vzhairandglama 1 day ago
- Here’s an easy way for women to position themselves as an expert. Have a go ow.ly/2NLtnZ #womeninbusiness 1 day ago
- I love this song! Thank you Doreen Gowing for sharing it with Success Network Recipes. Hope everyone's feeling... fb.me/27RMGDQCE 2 days ago
- New Blog post: How to rekindle your passion in your business ow.ly/2WqqeA 3 days ago
When we last posted
Log in details
CopyrightEach post is automatically copyrighted to their respective author.
© Success Network Recipes 2009-2013
Cookie ComplianceAlthough WordPress.com is American, this blog has UK readers, so we require your 'implied consent' to our cookie use in social sharing activities.